Updated July 5th, 2021
We are happy to say that starting Tuesday, July 6th, we will allow people to accompany their pets for their exams! Here are our updated COVID-19 protocols:
- Every client (even children) must still wear a mask in the building, at all times, even if you are vaccinated.
- Only 2 people (kids=people) per appointment are allowed in the building.
- Call 503-245-7275 or text 503-567-9422 when you arrive to check in for appointment.
- A team member will escort you into the building.
- Please respect and maintain social distancing while our team member gathers your pet’s history.
- Once your pet’s visit is complete, we will check you out in the exam room.
- We are continuing curbside check ins for appointments as well as food and medication pick up.
- If you prefer, we can continue to offer full curbside service.
- As always, if you or someone you live with has COVID – 19 symptoms, please notify our staff to reschedule your appointment.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition